Teach English in the international school with fun. Starts in Sep. with two years contract.
Great benefits inclusive of 90 days full paid vacation, children tuition fee, family ticket allowance, stock share incentive plan, etc, such an attractive position, we are waiting for your application.
International School ESL Job Description:
- Location: Chongqing, Henan, Haikou, Tianjin, Yiwu city of China.
- Contract Term: two years contract, Sept 2019 to Jun. 2021.
- Students Age: 3-6/ 6 -12/12-15 years old.
- Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
- Work Hours: 8am -12pm, 2pm-5pm on Mondays to Fridays.
- Teaching Hours:
–25 teaching hours per week at primary school, 40 minutes per period.
–25 teaching hours per week at middle school, 40 minutes per period.
–15 teaching hours per week, at senior high school, 70 minutes per period.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB12,000–RMB17,000 monthly.
- Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided.
- Vacation: full paid winter and summer vacation, in total 90 days per year.
- Sick Leave: 5 days paid sick leave, 15 days sick leave (deduct USD50 per day) per year.
- Holidays: 11 days full paid public holidays plus 1 day Christmas per year.
- Airfare Allowance:
- Round trip air tickets reimbursement for foreign teacher and his or her spouse, half reimbursement for their children.
- Single parent, round trip air tickets reimbursement for foreign teacher and his or her first child, half reimbursement for rest children.
- Insurance: MSH Insurance for all family members. Immunization allowance for Teacher, Spouse and Children.
- Tuition Fee:
–50% off for one of the teacher’s children , maximum of 2,000 USD a year,
–75% off for the second child, maximum of 1,000USD a year
- Work Visa: offer working permit.
- Re-signing Bonus: the degree and no criminal record authentication fee reimbursement.
- Professional development workshop.
- Stock share incentive plan.
- Settling – In Allowance: RMB3,000 paid when arrival in China.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Native English speaker preferred.
How to apply:
- Email: email@example.com
- Wechat/phone: 158 2749 1525
Please contact us as above, along with your resume, thank you.
- Category : China Job Board