Public schools in China are looking for English Teachers! Enrich your teaching career by assisting Chinese students to learn English.
– Job Description –
School Type: Chinese Public Schools
Locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Suzhou, etc.
Starting date: Fall/ Spring –spanning across the year
Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
Class size: 40-60 per class
Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
Salary: 10,000~20,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
– Employee Benefits –
- Visa support: provide a legal working residence permit
- Medical & Accident insurance
- Housing allowance-Apartment rental assistance
- Paid upfront fight or Flight allowance
- Paid holiday 25 days
- Professional training: introduction and ongoing training TEFL training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Airport pick-up, seven nights free hotel upon arrival
- Sponsored cultural events and activities
– Requirements –
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- No criminal record
- TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience
For more job positions, please visit our website – www.eslcon.com.
If you meet all the requirements, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your job preferences along with a copy of your resume and photo. Further, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Category : China Job Board