Cambridge School in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (private English Language Centre) is seeking for full-time English Native Teacher (Interns can also apply)
Cambridge School in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is one of the biggest educational centers located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
We are currently looking for a full-time professional and enthusiastic teacher for teaching English students of all ages (kids, teenagers and adults). Cultural understanding, professionalism, creativity and dedication are essential. We strive to provide a workplace environment in which you will grow not only as a teacher, but as an individual as well. At the same time you will have an opportunity to experience a new culture of Central Asia country. The wide range of lessons we offer will enable you to hone your teaching skills and meet most teaching challenges.
6 or 12 months
– Bachelor degree in Education or in process;
– TEFL, CELTA qualification would be an asset;
– Teaching experience minimum 3 months;
– Teaching experience with children of different ages (starting from 7 years old) would be an asset.
– Teaching conversation lessons for group and individuals;
– Teaching 5 working days per week (35 academic hours per week);
– Planning and providing lessons for groups and individuals;
– Giving and checking homework;
– Organizing educational game;
– Evaluating students progress.
Salary & Benefits:
– A stable monthly salary 50000 som ($700);
– Work Visa support (paid by the School);
– A western style shared, fully furnished apartment / host family;
– Free airport pick-up;
– Trip to the mountains.
All interested candidates should apply before 2019, 15th of February sending resume and contact details to email@example.com
Our site: www.cambridgeschool.kg
Our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cambridgeschoolbishkek/?ref=bookmarks
- Category : International Job Board