ESL World Class is looking for an experienced IELTS Teacher to teach 1-2 IELTS prep classes on Zoom beginning in late August. Candidates must have 2+ years ESL teaching experience, experience teaching IELTS prep classes, and TEFL/CELTA certification. Experience teaching online strongly preferred.
ESL World Class is a new, online only ESL school focusing on preparing English language students for the IELTS and TOEFL exams through live online classes. What differentiates our school from others is the quality of our teachers. As a school founded by teachers, we recognize the value of great teachers and we pay accordingly ($25/hour teaching time).
-TEFL or CELTA certification (required)
-2+ years ESL teaching experience (required)
-Experience teaching IELTS prep classes (required)
-Experience teaching online (preferred)
Are you interested in this position? Do you meet the minimum requirements above? I’ve included 4 application questions below. Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and your answers to the questions below, and feel free to include any questions you have as well.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? Where did you go to school and what did you study? What brought you to ESL teaching?
2. Tell us about your experience as an ESL Teacher. Include how long you’ve taught, where you’ve taught, what levels & age groups you’ve taught, and what courses you’ve taught (General ESL, IELTS prep, TOEFL prep, etc.).
3. Tell us about your experience teaching IELTS prep classes specifically. How many classes have you taught? Where were you teaching? What textbook did you use? How did it go?
4. In your experience as an ESL Teacher, what makes for great language teaching? If you were hired for this IELTS Teacher position, how would you integrate these qualities into your class?
- Category : Jobs Teaching Online