Regarding the current Covid-19 pandemic, we hope that everyone is safe and well as we fight this together! We are still recruiting teachers as normal for September 2020 onward.
At Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), we represent one of the top language schools in Japan, who have over 1,300 classroom locations all around Japan! This is a private language school position so the class sizes are much smaller than what you would find in a public school. The teaching style is very active and the use of songs, flashcards, games are all part of the lesson. If you have a lot of energy, this is the right match for you!
This role is teaching young learners from the age range of 2 years to 15 year olds, but the majority of the lessons would focus on 6-12 year old students. The class sizes are relatively small and are usually 6-10 per group. We are seeking teachers who are genuinely enthusiastic and passionate about teaching young learners and who have energy, as you’ll need it! Expect to sing lots of songs, do a bit of dancing and play high-energy activities with your students.
Salary and Benefits:
– Monthly salary: 240,000 Yen/month
– End of contract bonus: 80,000 Yen
– Visa sponsorship and full support on obtaining the working visa
– TTR supports teachers from interview stage up to arrival with the working visa, pre-departure guidance, helping get mobile phone SIM cards, general advice for day to day living etc.
– Airport pick up in Japan and transfer
– 2 weeks of paid training (Teachers will be observing their trainer as well as teach up to 6 days a real classroom setting in Nagoya or Osaka)
– Company apartment set up for teachers
– Full assistance with opening a Japanese bank account, getting enrolled onto the Japanese National Health Insurance (NHI), welfare support, on going training throughout the year, observations and feedback from their local supervisor.
– Bachelors degree or higher
– TEFL certificate is not a requirement but preferred
– Native English speaking passport (visa requirement)
– Japanese language skills is not a requirement
– Enthusiastic, adaptable and energetic personalities!
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and applying, please send your CV and photo to the email below. Please note that you are applying via ESLBoards.com the body of the email.
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tamakiteflrecruitment
To apply, email email@example.com
- Category : International Job Board