Come teach in a town in the south of Brazil. We are looking for a hardworking and dynamic English teacher to join our team from January 27th, 2020 onwards.
In operation for more than 24 years, Idiom House is a large language school in the state of Paraná, Brazil, with schools in Carambei (headquarters), Castro, Castrolanda, Jaguariaiva and Arapoti. The successful applicant will join a highly committed team of teachers specializing in English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese for foreigners. It currently instructs approximately 300 students in Carambei, 250 in Castro and another 300 hundred in the other units; as well as an integrated English program in conjunction with 3 primary schools.
This position will entail about 25-30 teaching hours per week, from Monday to Friday and occasionally a reposition class on Saturday morning. Classes at Idiom House are 60-90 minutes in duration and groups vary from one-on-one lessons up to classes of 10 students. The school facilitates innovative instruction with a wide array of resources and modern teaching tools such as interactive whiteboards, multimedia rooms and the best computer sofware to aid teaching.
– R$ 30,00 per teaching hour, paid monthly.
– Free accommodation nearby in fully furnished apartment provided for the duration of employment.
– Portuguese classes offered at subsidized rate.
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA or equivalent (including 120 in-class hours of practical instruction)
– Previous ESL teaching experience is an advantage.
– A genuine commitment to teaching, strong work ethic and a positive attitude are essential.
This is wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in Brazilian culture and the beauty of the country while developing your teaching career. if you are ready for a challenging and rewarding experience in a friendly and welcoming environment, we want to hear from you.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a flight ticket and travel insurance. The Brazilian Consulate in your country will be able to advise you further in terms of vaccination and visa requirements.
A Skype interview is desired and applicants have the opportunity to make inquiries about the position with he current foreign teacher.
Email – email@example.com
- Category : International Job Board