A network of schools in Saudi Arabia is seeking teachers in all K-12 disciplines for its boys and girls schools. We are also hiring Special Education teachers. Our schools are located in Riyadh, Dammam, and Jeddah, and all schools feature 21st century resources and utilize Pearson Realize curriculum to reach American Common Core State Standards. Professional development is continuously provided and opportunities for career growth are prevalent amongst the network of schools.
Visit Our Schools
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Education, English, Math, or Science
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an international setting
- Experience teaching common core standards
Although not required for the right candidate, we prefer to hire teachers who have a minimum of two year’s international teaching experience with American curriculum. Yet, if you feel you have the necessary background and experience in education, we encourage you to apply as well.
- Competitive salary depending on education and experience
- Housing is provided by the school
- Health insurance
- Transportation to and from school is provided
- Single Visa
Steps in the Hiring Process
- Send your resume and coverletter. Include your phone number with country code.
- Next day phone call from director explaining the organization, country, and position.
- Schedule an interview.
- Send picture, passport copy, degree/teaching licenses, and two reference letters
- Approval/ Offer sent
- Instructions on degree attestation and medical check
Due to visa restrictions, we hire candidates from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand.
Please email: HumanResourcesAlkhaleej@gmail.com
To apply, email HumanResourcesAlkhaleej@gmail.com
- Category : International Job Board