Welcome to our recruitment page!
If you’re thinking about teaching in one of the safest and healthiest countries in the world, Taiwan should be on top of you list!
Our school is located at THE most beautiful location in Taiwan: Puli township: right under the foot of Mt. He-Huan, and about 30 minute bus drive away from the one and only SUN-MOON LAKE. There are a total of 400 students on campus for our national program and 25 students for our international program. We are looking for teachers with creativity and passion to teach our kids at our school! Student’s English level is at A1-A2 CEFR. Please refer to the below information for position details, Thank you!
Juntou International School of Experimental Education is a private school founded by Fo Guang Shan Cultural and Education Foundation, a non-profit organization. The school is located near the most beautiful national park “Sun-Moon Lake” in the Nantou County of Taiwan, and is registered as a Cambridge International School (TW068). We are currently running Cambridge curriculum for grade 6 and above, and IBPYP framework for grade 5 and below. We became an IB-PYP candidate school in Feb, 2020. (School code 061830) You should find more about us on our website www.jtis.org.tw or check us out on FB Juntou International School.
Our vision at Juntou International School is to become a world school that develops our students attain strong moral values, to embrace the differences in cultures, and strive for the excellence in self.
Our mission at Juntou International School is to empower students to understand, demonstrate, articulate knowledge, and acquire skills that will support them, as life-long learners, students are to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: CHART compassion, honesty, appreciation, respect, and tenacity.
1. Salary 55,000~75,000 TWD Monthly
2. Sponsored and paid Working Visa and Foreign Working Certificate (ARC Working Permit)
3. Airfare stipend upon one year contract completion
4. Full healthcare insurance coverage including dental.
5. Housing stipend.
7. Meals are provided during weekdays with small costs.
1. Science/Math Teacher
2. School type: Private School
3. Schedule: Monday-Friday
4. Students aged 7-14, in the size no larger than 25 students
5. Teaching materials and curriculum provided
6. Location: Puli, Taiwan
7. Availability: August, 2020
8. Teachers are responsible for 20 hours of teaching per week.
1. Teach students based on school requirements. (Unit of Inquiry, etc)
2. Maintain high standards of lessons by providing sufficient materials, discussions, activities, etc. to students.
3. Prepare students for the standardized test requirements of the school.
4. Develop and enforce classroom rules.
5. Maintain 20 hours of teaching per week.
1. Native English speaker with Bachelor’s degree or above in related field of knowledge
2. At least 2 years of experience in teaching related field.
3. English native speaker.
4. Has a learning mentality and curious mind.
5. If interested, you could email us your CV and photo with your contact information.
Middle School Math Teacher
Middle School Science Teacher
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*minimum 1 year of commitment.
To apply, email email@example.com
- Category : International Job Board