Opportunities from April 2020 onward in over 1,300 classroom locations around Japan. Teaching English to students aged 3-15 years old (65-75 % of schedule focusing on 6-12 year old children) in a high-energy environment! Teaching style is very much based through singing songs, playing games and fun activities!
At Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), you’ll find expert support to secure a great teaching job overseas. We offer a tailored placement service, comprehensive support network and the benefit of extensive experience in this exciting industry.
– Native English speaking passport or native English level with a degree from native English speaking country
– Minimum of a bachelors degree in any field/major
– TEFL certificate is not a requirement
– Enthusiastic, adaptable and fun!
– 240,000 Yen/month
– Furnished company apartment set up for teachers (cost of rent is approximately 55,000 Yen/month)
– 2 weeks of intensive paid training held in Nagoya or Osaka with the opportunity to teach live lessons during the training with the support of trainer
– End of contract bonus of 80,000 Yen (duration of contract is 12.5 months)
– Support with opening Japanese bank account, enrolling onto National Health Insurance, moving into apartment, etc (Teachers have a supervisor as their main point of contact in Japan and TTR as their main contact throughout the entire application process)
– Ongoing seminars, workshops, meetings and training throughout the year
– 10 days leave (which includes Christmas break and New Year) and approximately 8 National Days on top of the leave days
– Positions available from April 2020 onwards and for most months throughout 2020 with the exception of July 2020 and December 2020.
– Send your CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and note that you are applying via Dave’s ESL cafe and that your location preference is Japan.
TTR Website: tamakiteflrecruitment.co.uk/
- Category : International Job Board