Tired of that 9-5 job and the same old hum-drum routine? Not sure what to do after graduation? Why not consider a job teaching English with HESS in the beautiful island nation of Taiwan. Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school system in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 250+ HESS schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Our staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you’ll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees. Visit our website, http://www.hesseducation.com, for more details and to access our online application.
What We Offer
– 620-660 NT/hr starting pay based on experience
– TEFL Certification
– Guaranteed minimum 20hr/wk (average is 25/wk)
– Monthly stipend of $3000 NT for prep work
– Interest free start-up loan of $30,000 NT
– Flexible vacation days and extended annual leave
Government Mandated Requirements:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, SA, or NZ
2. Bachelor’s Degree
or both an Associate’s degree co with a TEFL Certificate.
3. One year commitment
4. Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.
- Category : International Job Board